Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hello tv world...

Welcome to criticaltv, the blog about popular tv shows that we all love to watch. I'm here to share my special blend of news, views and snarky comments on what works and what does not in today's popular media. While I'd like to just preach to all of you and not have to deal with any of your opinions, this whole blog 'thing' allows for two-way conversations -- which means that I will have to entertain your ideas as well.
So, post comments if you must and I'll let you know if I think you're saying anything worthwhile. Please, no ads for timeshare condos, search engine optimizers (whatever those are) or amazing stock picks! Those guarantee a trip to the delete bin.
Otherwise, sit back, grab your Tivo remote and enjoy!
The Snark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home